Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) operates the Metro system, including a yellow line stop within walking distance of Richmond Highway:
Three bus services serve the Richmond Highway corridor:
- North end of corridor offers direct access to the Capital Beltway (I-495) and I-95 via Richmond Highway and North Kings Highway/Huntington Avenue
- South end of corridor offers direct access to the Fairfax County Parkway and I-95
- Huntington Metro (Yellow Line) is just off Richmond Highway.
- New connector road (Jeff Todd Way)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is 6.2 miles away from Kings Crossing at the northern end of the Richmond Highway corridor. Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Baltimore/Washington International airport (BWI) are both less than an hour away.